Monday, November 25, 2013

Baby boy

Happy new week!

Over at the Simon Says Wednesday challenge this week they have sketch for us. I like sketches; I find they help me a lot. So, of course, I made a card but first the sketch:

heathers sketch 2




It's a lot of layers for me....

And now it is my great pleasure to welcome a new member:

Yes, you guessed right! She is the wonderful hostess of the Pixie's Snippets Playground and as I mentioned yesterday she is celebrating 100 weeks with an amazing prize. Check it out and then get crafting! This is the saying that I picked out to welcome you, Di. Don't know by whom it is:

We don't stop playing
because we grow old.
We grow old
because we stop playing. 

That's why stampers never grow old, right?

Keep on playing!
Susanne

Stamps: Personal Stamp Exchange Home Decor (feet), Hero Arts (tiny carnival letters, dotted background)
Punch: Stampin' Up
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug


4 comments:

Darnell said...

I LOVE baby feet on a baby card and I LOVE how you captured the sketch with your sweet card, Susanne! It's cool to see you over at Pixie's, too! I'll push you on the swings this afternoon!! Hugs, Darnell

scrappymo! said...

So sweet! Love those little footprints!

Jingle said...

Such a sweet baby card! Very cute! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Sarn said...

Hi Susanne . . . I love your take on the sketch. The baby card is totally adorable. You'll love Di . . . she's wonderful.

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...