Sunday, March 2, 2014

Make It Monday (Watercolor) / Virginia's View (Watercolor)

Two Firsts in this post: I recently placed my first order with Papertrey Ink and it's my first time playing at Make It Monday #153 where Dawn showed us some watercolor backgrounds with embossed greetings. It didn't look too difficult but I struggled a bit. And since I used watercolors I will also play again at Virginia's View Challenge.

I made two cards:




There is only one more post coming from me tonight. There is an end in sight!

Stamps: Papertrey Inks (greeting)


3 comments:

Virginia L. said...

I love the depth of this blue!! Totally beautiful! So happy that you are inspired, Susanne!

Helen F. said...

Love both of these, Susanne. Just the color change makes each one look totally different

Anita in France said...

Oooh, just lovely, Susanne ... fabulous scattering of sequins! Love that PTI sentiment ... looks brilliant against the bright pops of colour! Anita :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...