Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Inkspirational #76 / Simon Says Wednesday "Anything Goes"

Another card for the beautiful photo inspiration over at Inkspirational #76 to use more of my Asian images:




keepintouchcards.blogspot.com



Stamps: woman unmounted, unknown; the flower background is wood mounted but only says "Scattered Cherry"


ETA: This card was a top pick at the Inkspirational Challenge!!!


Challenges:

Inkspirational #76




Simon Says Wednesday Challenge "Anything Goes"


Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog



A warm welcome to my newest follower Kathy from Stamps at Play
So glad you found me and I hope you will continue to like what you see here!
My welcoming quote for you is by Soichiro Honda, Japan:

Instead of being afraid of the challenge and failure, be afraid of avoiding the challenge and doing nothing. 


Have a great rest of the week,
Susanne

10 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

I think this is lovely!!! Great take on the inspiration! I was inspired as well!!!

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Susanne, a fabulous stamped background on the Kraft and such a delightful image!!

Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Kim M said...

Oh I love this, Susanne!! The kraft was a great choice and I love the background. That Asian lady stamp is amazing! So great to see you over at Ink! :-)

Sarah G said...

Beautiful! Love the elegant oriental lady and the Kraft background - perfect for the challenge :)

Darnell said...

How wonderful that you are getting the chance to use your fabulous product, Susanne! Your design is divine!! Thank you for playing again in the Inkspirational challenge!! Hugs, Darnell

Marina said...

Such a pretty, uncluttered design. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

cm said...

Susanne...oh my, oh my, oh my! What a stunning translation of the photo into a card! The image is gorgeous and pairing her with the 'blossoms' background is simply splendid! Gorgeous!
Hugs~c

Anita in France said...

What a perfect take on the inspiration photo, Susanne ... those tumbling white cherry blossoms against the kraft are just lovely! Anita :)

Shona Chambers said...

This is so pretty! Love the flowery background stamp and your asian woman is beautiful. Your so lucky to have some Asian inspired stamps!!!

Darnell said...

Whoohoo!! Congratulations on being one of our Top Picks for the Inkspirational challenge, Susanne! I'm so happy for you and happy that you joined in!! Hugs, Darnell

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...