Saturday, February 13, 2016

Two Valentine's Cards

Happy Valentine's Day!

So delighted that you stopped by for a visit! I baked some cookies - would you like one?





I know, I know, you are really here to see some cards and I have two for you today. Now that they have been received, I can show them to you.





Stamps: Hero Arts (stems), Technique Tuesday (tiny dragonfly), Michaels $1 bin (sentiment)
Other: Grosgrain ribbon, Brilliance ink (for the dragonfly), Markers


Challenge:

Time Out #49  'Love is the flower you've got to let grow' 



Grab Our Badge!





And this is the second card:







Stamps: Inkadinkado (sentiment)
Die: Impression Obsession
Other: Precut panels, glitter card stock, gems


Challenges:

Simply Create Too #102 "Love or Valentine's"



Our Blog Badge



(I picked the first row: Love/Add Shimmer/Hearts)
With the fabulous Darnell as Guest Designer!





















And in case you didn't see this in my last post:

A new feature on my blog!

I am so excited because I figured out how to add social media buttons. If you get this post via email or a reader you have to go directly on my blog to see them (on the right).
I have decided to put all my cards on my Pinterest account to make it easier to look for a specific card. Also I am planning to use my Instagram account to post cards. And Keep In Touch has a facebook page (also not very active so far). Check it out and follow me!

Thank you for your patience! I will let you get back to eating some more chocolate...

Hugs,
Susanne


19 comments:

papierelle said...

Dieses Jahr passt Deine erste Karte gut zum Valentinstag, denn die meisten Frühlingsblüher schauen schon aus dem Boden.
LG Gundi
Also for you: Happy valentine's day!!

sandie said...

Excellent cards, adore the little stems and all the glitter on the second. Thanks for joining TO. I have joined you on FB, pint, and Instagram. I haven't worked out how to use Instagram yet!

Manuela said...

Hallo Susanne, jaaaa hätte gerne einen Keks, die sehen lecker aus :-)
schöne Karten hast du gemacht, mir gefällt die Karte mit den Blumen sehr gut!
(ja zur Zeit läuft mir die Zeit so davon, das die Zeit zum bloggen etwas rar ist!)
Habe bei dir 2 Challenges gefunden die zu einer Karte passen :-) Wünsche dir einen schönen Valentinstag
Lg Manuela

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

They are beautiful Susanne . . . and the cookie looks good too! I hope you are having a lovely weekend and Valentine! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Anita in France said...

I can do cookies and cards both at the same time, Susanne ... so yes please I'd like a cookie (looks delish!) That die cut shimmery heart of hearts is lovely ... and I'm swooning at those sweet, delicate blooms, wafting gently in the breeze ... so fabulous, my friend! Delighted to have you playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

Hettie said...

Thanks for the biscuit...nom nom nom!!
Pretty cards there too.
Hugs
xx

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--I have that HA stamp set & I love how you used it! The other card is wonderful, too--love the sparkle! And yes--I'd love to have one of those cookies!

Nora Noll said...

How lovely!! I would like a cookie please!! Your cards are so pretty!! Love the first one with the delicate flowers. The second one with all the die cutting and the fabulous sparkle behind the heart-WOW. Thanks for playing with Stamping Smiles Design Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge!

Nora Noll
Design Team Member
Stamping Smiles Design
Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge
#ssdtictactoechallenge

Cathy said...

Gorgeous cards Susanne, and yes please to the cookie, looks delicious! Have a great week, Cathy x

Gingin said...

Beautiful cards Susanne! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamo Ink Paper :)

Lindsey said...

Wishing I could taste your cookie, but the eye candy is pretty sweet as well! :) Love the beautiful simplicity in each design that really allows each detail to shine on both of these fantastic cards. The fancy edges are such a beautiful pairing with your gorgeous heart die. Thank you so much for joining us at the Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge!

Sarn said...

Hi Susanne . . . what a love-ly post. Mmm, delicious cookie, thank you so much! Calorie-free too!

Love the heart card and the pretty floral one. Well done on working out social media . . . I can't! xxx

Rosmarie said...

Sieht echt verführerisch aus dieses Plätzchen und die zwei Karten finde ich auch sehr schön!
LG Rosi

Joyce said...

Thanks for the yummy cookie! And, your cards are both fantastic. I really like that sweet flower arrangement on your first card, with the heart shaped blooms. Thank so much for playing along at Time Out.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Oh ja -ich will auch eines! Super Idee, die Herzform! Und endlich gibts auch wieder ein paar Karten zu bewundern! Schoen! Viel Erfolg mit Deinem Facebook Geschaeft!

cm said...

Two ultra sweet cards, Susanne! Love the garden in the first, the shimmery hearts within the heart in the second. And that cookie...I'll be right over to share a couple or four with you!
Hugs~c

Anonymous said...

Consider myself super lucky that I received one of those beautiful cards :) Too bad you couldn't send a cookie as well...

Donna Maligno said...

What a lovely simple card! Thanks for joining the Simply Create Too challenge this month!

Gerrina said...

Your cookie looks delicieous! The flowers on your first card look so beautifully delicate! The CAS-style is perfect with them! Thank you for taking the TIME OUT and joining us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...